Please use the label below to return your Orvis clothing, gift, or home merchandise to our Roanoke, Virginia facility. $6.95 will be deducted from your return for the use of a label. (Note: Do not use this label for rod or reel returns. Rods or reels must be shipped to our Vermont address.)
Just follow the simple steps listed below the label:
To return merchandise using the merchandise return label above, please follow these simple steps:
- Print out this page and cut out the label. You will need to adjust the page orientation to "Landscape" in your print "properties" to print out the label correctly.
- Affix the label squarely onto the address side of the parcel, covering up any previous address and barcode without overlapping any adjacent side. If tape or similar material is used, it must not cover any part of the label where postage and fee information is to be recorded. The Post Office or postal carrier will fill out the postage and fees section
- Cover up all other addresses and barcodes on the outside of the parcel.
- Fill out the return information on the label. Please write your return address on the label along with your order number; your order number is located on the upper right-hand side of your invoice.
- Take the parcel to a post office, drop it in a collection box, or give it to a postal carrier.
The maximum allowable size the label supports is 2' x 2' x 2' (a 2-feet cube) and 10lbs in weight.
1711 Blue Hills Drive
Roanoke, VA 24022-9998