Brave Mother Nature's fury this winter in this waterproof and breathable Whitford Jacket from Barbour®, the British concern that's been keeping folks warm in the damp and cold since 1894. You'll appreciate the zip front with snap-shut storm flap, warm hood with drawstring to seal out the cold, and the longer length, whether you're out for an after-dinner walk or rushing to catch the subway to work. An interior drawstring waist both seals out drafts and defines your figure while snap patch pockets keep small valuables safe and dry. Keep your cell phone in the small zippered interior chest pocket. Lined with Barbour's trademark coastal stripe and finished with a rubber beacon badge on the left arm. In evergreen. Polyester. Washable. Imported.
US sizes 4-14; about 36" long.
- Waterproof to keep you dry in snow and rain
- Breathable so you won't overheat when you're bundled up
- Zip-front with snap-shut storm flap and chin guard seals out the elements
- Longer-length offers more protection from wind and cold
- Interior drawstring waist for a custom fit
- Interior zip chest pocket hold cell phone or other small essentials
- Patch pockets snap shut to keep essentials dry in foul weather
- Lined with Barbour's trademark coastal stripe print