At the right time of year, from this legendary 15-mile long white strip of sand separating the deep blue Bahamian waters from the shallow bank of Gun Cay, you can spy tons of bluefin tuna migrating north. And with these polarized bad boys on, with their integral hinges, patented vented system, and tough-as-nails nylon material, you won't miss many. Costa 580P Polycarbonate lenses use patented technology to cut down on the yellow light, allowing the eye to see more red, blue, and green. Simply put, they're the most advanced glare-beating polarized sunglass lenses on the planet, and they'll change the way you see, period. The yellow light near 580 nanometers is particularly difficult for the eye to process, so these polarized sunglasses block it, which offers sharper contrast, better definition, and enhanced colors in any environment. Large fit/large coverage. Made in USA.
- Integral hinges, patented vented system, and tough nylon material
- Costa 580P Polycarbonate lenses
- Patented technology to cut down on the yellow light, allowing the eye to see more red, blue, and green
- Advanced glare-beating polarized sun lenses
- Large fit with large coverage