They say dressing right all begins with the right base layerslike these smooth merino wool blend knee-high socks by Darn Tough. You'll appreciate the feel of the smooth toe with an undetectable seam when carving a path through fresh powder or rocking them with leather boots. Merino wool keeps your feet warm when the temperature dips, yet breathes and wicks moisture so your feet stay dry. Nylon and Lycra® spandex prevent bunching in your boots. Lightly cushioned sole offers comfort without bulk. 61% merino wool/37% nylon/2% Lycra. Washable. USA.
- Loved by both skiers and riders
- Made in the USA quality
- Merino breathes and wicks moisture to keep feet dry
- Wool is an excellent insulator against the cold
- Virtually seamless construction feels better in ski or snow board boots
- Southwestern-inspired design looks great with leather boots, too