Long-distance and day hikers alike will appreciate the pure comfort of these made-in-Vermont Darn Tough boot socks. Ultrasmooth seam construction in the toe prevents friction, the culprit that causes blisters on the trail, while a cushioned sole offers much-needed padding on tough terrain. Ideal for year-round use, merino wool naturally breathes and wicks away moisture so your feet stay dry and comfortable, and is warm and cozy when the temperatures dip. Nylon and Lycra® lend durability and shape retention so these socks won't slip or bunch when you hit your stride. 52% Merino Wool/45% Nylon/3% Lycra. Washable. Made in USA.
- Undetectable seams help prevent blisters
- Merino wool keeps feet warm
- Naturally moisture wicking and breathable so feet stay dry
- Nylon and Lycra help prevent bagging and bunching
- Cushioned sole for an extra level of comfort