These classic leather penny loafers by Oak Street are the last pair you'll ever buy. Soft, supple and durable, Horween® Chromexcel leather undergoes 89 separate processes over 28 days to achieve its legendary quality. These genuine, handsewn, ‘beefroll’ loafers—so named for the distinctive stitching at the vamp that resembles a trussed tenderloin—feature moccasin construction, a stacked leather heel, and a form-fitting inner. Replaceable leather outsoles ensure a lifetime of wear. Made in USA.
- The classic penny loafer is a gentleman’s wardrobe essential
- Durable Horween® Chromexcel leather is soft and supple
- Moccasin construction with beefroll stitching
- Stacked leather heel refines the shoe
- Form-fitting inner for comfort
- Replaceable leather outsole prolongs the life of the loafer
- In brown
- Leather condition as needed
- Made in USA
Whole and half sizes 8-12. Size down one full size if you plan on wearing thin or no socks, a half size for normal or thick socks. Snug fit recommended, as the loafers will stretch to conform to your feet.