Women who have an eye for authentic style will love this original 2-eye boat shoe, a Sperry® staple since 1935. The leather uppers are still sewn by hand for greater comfort, a better fit, and years of service on and off the water, and razor-cut wave-siping rubber soles provide traction on wet, slippery boat decks or sidewalks. The 360 lacing system with rustproof eyelets offers a secure, customizable fit. And for added comfort, the heel now sports shock-absorbing molded EVA foam. Imported.
Whole and half sizes 5-9½, 10, 11.
- Sperry's classic 2-eye boat shoe styling
- Handsewn uppers for durability, greater comfort, and a better fit
- Razor-cut wave-siping soles provide traction on wet surfaces
- 360 lacing system with laceproof eyelets ensures a secure, custom fit
- Molded EVA foam heel absorbs shock
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to contiguous 48 states only.
Express shipping/gift packaging not available.
Additional Shipping Charges may apply.