The original is still the best. Sperry has been making this iconic leather boat shoe since 1935, and it's been the favorite of those who spend time on and near the ocean for generations. Why? Because of the shoe’s uncanny grip on wet decks. The traction secret is in the siping: Paul Sperry etched wavy lines into the shoes’ outsoles to mimic the tiny grooves he noticed in his dog, Prince’s, foot pads. The same trait that gave his dog traction on slick surfaces gives these shoes superior footing on slippery decks and docks. Built to last, with genuine handsewn construction for durability, the leather uppers are also treated for stain and water resistance. Adjustable 360º lacing system ensures a secure fit. Shock-absorbing heel cup. Non-marking rubber outsoles. Imported.
Whole and half sizes 8-12, 13.
- Classic two-eye boat shoe profile
- Handsewn leather is treated for stain and water resistance
- Adjustable 360° lacing system promises a secure fit
- Razor-cut Wave Siping™ provides optimal traction
- Shock-absorbing heel cup
- Non-marking rubber outsoles