Choose sheets that suit your sleep comfort needs.
Our goal at the Distinctive Home is to bring you not just the best quality of bedding but to offer you a beautiful selection of fabrics and weaves so that you can choose sheets best-suited for your supreme comfort, sheets you’ll look forward to going to sleep in each night!
Orvis carries sheets and sheet sets in a variety of all cotton weaves, easy care cotton blends and a cotton/Tencel® blend.
- Pure, natural cotton is the most popular fabric for bed linens, with its softness and clean, crisp comfort.
- Tencel is a man-made fabric known for its smooth hand, durability and ability to resist wrinkling. The fabric is also very breathable and moisture wicking.
- All Cotton or Cotton blend: Our all-cotton and cotton blend sheets are made with the finest cotton fibers, in a variety of thread counts and finishes for different weight and care features.
- Cotton Percale: Percale is a closely woven plain-weave cotton fabric with a medium weight. The tighter weave gives these sheets a cooling, smooth finish with no gloss. Percale is an easy care fabric and washes well.
- Cotton Flannel: Flannel is a medium weight, plain or twill-cotton weave with a napped finish on one or both sides, so the fabric has a soft, cozier feel for cooler weather. The brushing process creates insulating air pockets in the interlocking fibers that enhance its luxurious warmth. Cotton flannel is a favorite choice for pajamas and robes, cold-weather apparel, and bedding. Orvis-exclusive 7-ounce Portuguese flannel is some of the finest flannel you'll find anywhere – plush, warm, and durable.