A full-featured foul weather fishing jacket at an unbeatable price. Lighter than the original Tailwaters Wading Jacket, the XT features an advanced three-layer nylon fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a nylon face fabric that is supple so you're cool and comfortable moving around on stream or off. This wading jacket is loaded with exclusive features like on-board light and zingers, and it's priced about $100 lower than similar wading jackets. In charcoal, sage. 100% nylon. Washable. Imported. Discontinued model.
- IMPROVED, snag-free, Orvis Dry-Cuff seals out water, won't catch fly line. New cuff
- breathable material will not absorb water, dries quickly.
- waterproof zippers protect items in slip pockets Cargo pockets behind with storm flaps.
- gadget pulls on elastic cords keep snips, forceps, or other essentials close at hand
- ventilation zips keep you cool in hot, humid weather, waterproof zipper construction
- polyfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets are side entry, behind bellows gear pockets with storm flaps
- spot work light built into the left front pocket storm flap provides advantages in prime fishing light, helps you choose a fly, tie a knot, or find your keys after dark
- hood adjustment snugs to the face and leaves tag ends inside
- one D-ring on the front, one on the back for a net
- draw-cord waist, roll-and-store hood
Wading Jacket Sizes: S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), XXXL(54-56). 26" long in size L.