Anchorage Pieced Field Jacket
Centuries of expertise yielded the superior performance in the waxed cotton Anchorage Pieced Field Jacket.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Warm, weather-resistant, field-style jacket created with fabrics from two legendary British companies
- The top is classic waxed cotton from Scotland’s Halley Stevensons, who have specialized in the rugged, densely woven fabric since 1864
- The bottom paneling is a warm wool plaid from West Yorkshire’s Abraham Moon & Sons, one of the last remaining vertical woolen mills in Great Britain
- Wool-insulated, quilted interior lining adds an extra layer of warmth
- Made from hand-selected, traceable, natural, and renewable wool, the HD® Wool Apparel Insulation provides active breathability, odor-inhibiting comfort and unmatched moisture management
- Four cargo pockets provide plenty of storage
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets lined in soft tricot
- Full-zip front with snap closure for extra protection
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true. SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.