Capt. Aron Cascone
Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Guide in Charlestown, Rhode Island
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
What is Provided:
We equip all of our boats with the latest and greatest rods and equipment. Water and snacks are provided for half-day trips, and lunch will be provided for full day trips.
7-10 weight rods. Clousers, deceivers, surf candies, and flats patterns (crab and shrimp) are all applicable. Captain Cascone will provide signature flies for use.
What to Bring:
- Polarized sunglasses
- Rain gear
- Non-marking soles
- Seasickness remedies (if you are prone)
- We have extras of essential gear in most sizes if needed
- If you're interested in bringing your own flies and rods please let us know prior to the trip, and we will let you know what would work best.
- May-June: Salt ponds, worm hatch
- June-August: Flats, estuaries, inshore rips, Block Island
- August-November: Estuaries, rips, beaches, inshore fishing, Block Island
Striped bass, bluefish, false albacore, bonito
Anglers will be treated to scenic Block Island sound its coastal waterways and picturesque estuaries with views to historic Charlestown, Watch Hill, and Newport Rhode Island to enhance your experience in this beautiful fishery.
New England weather is unpredictable. We will discuss current conditions prior to your trip. Please dress accordingly, but in the event the angler does not have appropriate cold weather or rain gear, we keep an ample supply on hand for your use when you charter.
Rates starting at $450
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;