Oak Street Bit Loafers
Hand-stitched fine-napped suede gives Oak Street's Italian-style Bit Loafer a refined finish.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Meticulous craftsmanship elevates this familiar, go-anywhere style
- Fine-napped, tanned calf suede outer is treated for stain resistance that lasts for the life of the shoe
- Built on Oak Street’s 800 last for a sleek silhouette and rounded toe that doesn’t compromise on comfort
- Leather sole with stacked heel and dovetail toplift is treated with oil for flexibility and water resistance
- Hand sewn with rugged waxed thread
- Can be easily resoled when the time comes (after years of reliable wear) so you can repair instead of replacing
- Rawhide laces and metal eyelets for a distinguished finish
- Made-in-USA quality
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;