Gentle on you, gentle on the earth, our 1856 camp shirt is slub knit from pure organic Peruvian cotton certified by the USDA & GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), which means it's made from chemical-free and pesticide-free cotton. T-shirt comfort takes a sophisticated turn in this naturally textured slub-knit button-front V-neck detailed with a chest pocket, three-quarter-sleeves with turn-back tacked cuffs, and shirttail hem. Classic Fit, universally flattering with minimal shaping. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 26" long.
- USDA-certified cotton is grown without pesticides from non-GMO seeds
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) ensures that the textile is organic
- GOTS certification also requires environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing
- Slub knit lends a rich texture
- Three-quarter sleeves provide just the right amount of coverage
- Classic Fit is universally appealing