Rich in lake and mountain beauty, Addison County captures the best and breadth of Vermont's outdoors. Our namesake watch, with its face enriched with slight waves, a tachymeter and dual eye chronographs, and brown leather band, delivers the same sense of grandeur. Designed to complement a button-down shirt or a trek in the hills, it is outfitted with a gold-color brushed stainless steel case, crown protector that secures the screw-in crown, mineral crystal, and Japanese quartz movement. In brown. Water resistant to 328 feet. Personalize back with engraving, up to 3 letters. Imported.
Case diameter 42mm.
- Dual-eye chronograph with gold accents
- Brown face enriched with slight waves
- Brown genuine leather band
- Gold-color, brushed stainless steel 42mm case
- Crown protector secures the screw-in crown
- Mineral crystal
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistant to 328 feet
Allow additional 2 days for personalization.