Edge stained and hand burnished, this handsome travel kit is crafted from an incredible waxed, pull-up leather from the Horween tannery. Since 1905, Chicago-based Horween has been producing some of the world's finest leathers. You can be assured this vegetable-tanned leather kit will look even better in three to five years as it gets perfectly broken in. Open main compartment, interior zip compartments for small necessities, solid antique-finish brass hardware, #10 Brass YKK zipper, and 10-oz. bull-denim cotton lining. In chestnut. Made in USA.
10"L x 5"W x 4½"H.
- 5-6-oz. vegetable-tanned Horween leather
- Edge stained and hand burnished
- Easy-access open main compartment
- Interior zip compartments for small necessities
- Solid antique-finish brass hardware
- #10 Brass YKK zipper
- 10-oz. bull-denim cotton lining