Pull on your favorite jeans, a T-shirt, and this striking shirt in a horizontal blanket stripe design. We used a Donegal yarn in shades of khaki, oatmeal, and indigo to create the body. But it's the collar, in a fabric that's been washed down and broken in to resemble leather, that gives this shirt its rugged appeal. A straight hem and side vents make wearing this as an overshirt an excellent option. Two patch pockets with button-through flaps, two-button adjustable cuffs, and back center-box pleat. Inner locker loop made from the same fabric as the collar. In oatmeal. Cotton/polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Horizontal blanket stripe design woven of Donegal yarn
- Collar and inner locker loop done in a fabric that's been washed down and broken in to resemble leather
- Straight hem and side vents allow it to be worn as an overshirt
- Two patch pockets with button-through flaps
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Back center-box pleat