Stay warm, dry, and protected in this waterproof and breathable Alabone Jacket from Barbour, the British company that's been outfitting people for the damp and cold for 125 years. In colors available only at Orvis, the shell sheds rain and snow while the quilted cotton lining in the body keeps you warm. On really foul days, zip up, snap the storm flap, and pull up the hood. Both the hood and faux fur are removable, giving you versatility for both weather and style. Finished with an internal drawstring waist to customize the fit and snap-shut patch pockets that have a side entry to warm your hands. Polyester shell. Washable. Imported.
US sizes 4-14; about 30" long.
- Available in Orvis-Exclusive colors
- Waterproof protection that breathes so you won't overheat
- Quilted cotton lining in body for cozy comfort
- Hood and faux-fur trim snap off for versatility
- Zip-front with snap-shut storm flap seals out the elements
- Snap-shut pockets have a side entry to warm hands