Waterproof and breathable, the Altair Jacket by Barbour sports a zip front with snap-shut storm flap and removable hood with fold-down brim for when the weather is foul. Snap-shut pockets with handwarmer side entry keep valuables like your cell phone or car keys safe and dry. The internal drawstring waist helps define your figure while the curved hem with vents allows complete freedom of movement. Rainy days never get us down when we're protected by Barbour, the British company that's been keeping folks dry in the damp and cold for well over a century. Fully lined for comfort. Polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-16; about 32" long.
- Waterproof shell breathes to prevent overheating
- Zip front with snap-shut storm flap seals out the elements
- Removable hood has a fold-down brim for extra protection when it's pouring
- Snap-shut patch pockets keep valuables dry
- Internal drawstring defines your waist and helps stop drafts
- Barbour has been protecting people from harsh weather since 1894