Reach for this waterproof and breathable Barogram Jacket by Barbour on days that call for standing on soggy sidelines, walking the pup in pouring rain, or just getting out and about town when Mother Nature is at her worst. A zip front with snap-close storm flap, hood with fold-out visor to shield your face, and throat tab all combine to protect you from the elements so you stay nice and dry no matter the weather. And the extra long back with vented yoke and inverted pleat creates a roomy fit that will never impede your movement. Lined with cotton for comfort. In mist. Polyester/cotton shell. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-12; about 38" long.
- Waterproof jacket breathes so you won't overheat
- Zip front with storm flap seals out rain
- Hood with fold-out brim protects both head and face
- Pleated back with curved hem allows for freedom of movement
- Throat tab protects neck from wind
- Lined with cotton for comfort