Rainy days never get us down when we're nice and dry in this breathable waterproof Dalgetty rain jacket by Barbour. Zip up, snap the storm flap, and pull up the removable hood for the ultimate protection when a storm is really brewing. Made by Barbour, the British company that got its start in 1894 outfitting fishermen for North Seas weather, it has snap-shut patch pockets to keep valuables like cell phone or car keys dry, plus a side entry to keep hands warm. Finished with an internal drawcord waist for a personalized fit. Hood snaps off when not needed. In clover. Polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-14; about 33" long.
- Waterproof protection is breathable for comfort
- Hood snaps on and off so you're prepared for unpredictable weather
- Snap-shut patch pockets with dual handwarmer entry keep valuables dry
- Internal drawstring waist offers a custom fit
- Barbour has been keeping the Brits dry for over a century