Water-repellent and wind-resistant waxed cotton shell combines with a tartan plaid quilted lining to create this warm Galloway jacket by Barbour that will take you through the winter in classic British style. Made by Barbour, the British company that knows a thing or two about the damp and cold, it has a zip-front with snap-shut storm flap, a corduroy collar with matching throat latch, and an internal drawstring waist to seal out the elements. Pull up the hood when snow or rain is really coming down. (Removable hood snaps off and the detachable faux-fur trim zips off to give you lots of styling options, too.) A-line shape is roomy through the body, allowing for layers. Flap-top pockets have a dual side entry to keep hands warm. Polyester lining. In sage. For a true A-line shape, order regular size. For a closer fit, order one size down. Faux fur: modacrylic/polyester. Spot clean. Imported.
Sizes 4-14; about 36" long.
- Waxed cotton repels rain and snow and blocks gusty breezes
- Quilted tartan lining offers cozy warmth
- Removable hood has detachable faux-fur trim for styling options
- Roomy A-line shape offers comfort over winter layers
- Zip-front with snap-shut storm flap seals out the elements
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to USA only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.