Trust Barbour, the British concern that's been protecting the Brits from harsh weather since 1894, to keep you warm this winter in this Goldfinch baffle-quilted herringbone jacket. Filled with Barbour's Fibre Down, a lightweight down alternative that's both water resistant and quick drying, it packs lots of warmth without the weight. A zip front with snap-shut storm flap and internal rib-knit cuffs seals out blustery winter winds. Handwarmer pockets, as well as patch pockets with a dual side entry, keep hands warm. Faux-suede details on the collar and sleeves not only add to its rich style but lend durability. Fits true to size with room to fit layers. In olive. Polyester/nylon. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-14; about 30" long.
- Filled with a water-resistant, quick-dry down alternative for warmth even in wet or snowy conditions
- Baffling keeps fill from shifting and is on-trend
- Zip-front, storm flap, and rib-knit cuffs seal out the cold
- Plenty of pockets to keep hands warm and stash essentials
- Fits true to size with room for layering
- Barbour has been synonymous with quality since 1894