Take on rainy days in this waterproof and breathable Holliwell rain jacket from Barbour, the British company that knows a thing or two about looking good and staying dry in damp, dreary weather. Zip-front jacket with storm flap and internal drawstring seals out the elements. Pull up the hood when the weather is really bad; snap it off and store it away when the sun shines again. Two snap-shut side pockets keep valuables safe and dry. In navy/white stripe. Polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-14; about 33" long.
- Waterproof with taped seams and a snap-shut storm flap to block the elements
- Breathes so you won't overheat
- Internal drawcord waist both defines your figure and seals out drafts
- Hood snaps off when not needed
- Made by Barbour, the British company that's been protecting people from inclement weather since 1894