The Icons Bedale Jacket: The gold standard of Barbour jackets is reimagined in honor of Barbour keeping customers around the world dry and warm for 125 years. Named after a rural town in Yorkshire, the midweight Bedale jacket is designed in a shorter length that's fit for comfortably hunting, riding, or shooting. A Sylkoil, weather-resistant waxed cotton outer protects against the harsh elements, while a zip front and snap placket seal against the cold. Add a hood whenever the weather calls for it. Lined with Barbour's classic tartan cotton. In sage. Specially treated pure cotton shell. Spot clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52). Fits true to size.
- Celebrating 125 years of Barbour's world-class products
- Waxed cotton outer resists Mother Nature's harshest elements
- Midweight jacket lends exceptional warmth without the bulk
- Shorter length originally designed for equestrians
- Snap on a hood when the weather worsens
- Warm classic tartan lining insulates from the cold