The Beadnell: one of Barbour's most iconic jackets now in a lighter weight 4-oz. waxed cotton that's just the right weight for spring. Originally made by Barbour for British mariners, pure waxed cotton sheds rain and blocks wind making this zip-front style the one to reach for when cheering on the sidelines or shopping at the farmers market. Cozy pure cotton tartan detailing on the interior offers just a bit of warmth for cooler days. Boasts both bellows pockets for carrying your cell phone, keys, or wallet and convenient handwarmer pockets. Rear vents allow for a complete range of motion. Spot clean. Imported.
US sizes 4-14; about 29" long.
- One-third lighter than Barbour's traditional waxed cotton
- Sheds rain and blocks wind so you're always prepared for inclement weather
- Zip-front with storm-flap seals out wind and rain
- Convenient handwarmer pockets
- Stow cell phone, car keys, or other essentials in the roomy bellows pockets