Flawless Barbour styling takes form in one of this British company's most iconic jackets, the Beadnell. Thornproof waxed cotton sheds rain and mist while cozy pure cotton tartan lining keeps you warm on crisp days. Zip in a liner (try the Fleece Betty Gilet #6X99 or Tartan Betty Gilet #6Y0A) or snap on a hood (Waxed Cotton Hood #73AP) for extra protection all winter long. Zip-front with snap-shut storm flap will seal out wind and rain. The classic corduroy collar with signature Barbour trim on the underside has a detachable throat latch for even greater warmth. Handwarmer pockets are lined with moleskin; bellows pockets snap shut to keep phone or keys safe and dry; and an internal zip pocket keeps small valuables dry. Sleeves lined with polyester. Spot clean. Imported.
US sizes 2-18; about 28½" long. For best fit, order your normal size.
- Waxed cotton is water repellent and wind resistant
- Snap-shut storm flap and two-way zipper seal out the elements
- Removable throat latch protects against drafts
- Cotton lining provides warmth
- Moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- Snap-shut bellows pockets and zippered interior pocket keep valuables safe
- Double-vented rear snap-close flaps for freedom of movement