Accented with thoughtful design details, this remarkably warm and lightweight Black Sheep Wool Driving Coat takes its cues from traditional three-quarter-length coats. The elegant shell is cut from 100% natural, undyed black sheep wool that possesses a soft, yet gutsy feel. A quilted lining adds additional warmth. It's loaded with pockets, too, including an easy-access zip chest pocket and two interior zip pockets. Microsuede piping at the handwarmer pockets ensures durability; microsuede on the undercollar provides more structure. Burnished horn buttons. Color and texture of fabric may vary slightly. The wool complies with OEKO-TEX® 100 standards, a worldwide certification and testing system for raw textile products that allies with Orvis's commitment to environmental preservation. In charcoal. Pure wool shell with polyester lining and fill. Dry clean. Imported.
Regular even sizes 38-48; about 31" long in size 40.
- Natural, undyed black sheep wool shell
- Warm, lightweight, and comfortable
- Quilted lining for additional warmth
- Five pockets include 3 zipped
- Microsuede piping at the handwarmer pockets for durability
- Microsuede on the undercollar provides more structure
- Burnished horn buttons
- Complies with OEKO-TEX® 100 standards