It's tough to top the hard-boiled style of the military-inspired bomber, but this Boiled Wool Bomber comes close. Its sleek silhouette has made the original a timeless wardrobe essential. Which is precisely why boiled wooldeviously warm for its weightis a natural for a winter jacket that won't weigh you down. For this one, we used two colors of wool yarn, then twisted and knit the yarns to create the great charcoal hue. After boiling, the wool was brushed to give it a luxe texture. Button-front with ribbed trim at the neck, hem, and cuffs. Generously sized pockets with button-through flaps. In heather gray. Pure wool. Dry clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Military-inspired bomber silhouette
- Boiled wool for warmth that won't weigh you down
- After boiling, the wool was brushed for a luxe texture
- Button front
- Ribbed trim at the neck, hem, and cuffs
- Generously sized pockets with button-through flaps