A faux-leather cover with a non-shedding FleeceLock® sleep surface and a supportive bolster set this dog bed apart. Therapeutic Orvis Memory Foam provides the right cushioning for your dog. Polyester fleece/polyurethane faux-leather cover is removable and washable. A water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry. Imported.
Small 35½" x 25½", dogs up to 40 lbs.
Medium 40" x 26½", dogs 40-60 lbs.
Large 44" x 31", dogs 60-90 lbs.
X-large 50" x 37", dogs 90-120 lbs., multiple dogs.
The Shape: Bolster
The Cushion: Orvis Memory Foam
- Designed to satisfy all sleep styles, this best-selling bed features a plush, streamlined, polyester-filled bolster that supports your dog and provides a sense of security
- The three-sided bolster makes a supportive backrest and comfortable place for your dog to lean or rest their head, while one open side makes for easy stretching out
- The low profile and open front make this bed easy for older dogs to get on and off
The Cover: Faux Leather and Orvis FleeceLock
- Orthopedic memory foam supports joints and muscles, relieves pressure points, and improves circulation (especially beneficial for older dogs and larger breeds)
- Our open-cell foam is a single piece (not chopped foam), and is designed specifically to support a dog's body shape and weight distribution
- Low-VOC CertiPUR-US-certified foam is made without formaldehyde, phthalates, or heavy metals
- A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry, and unzips for easy removal and washing if your dog has an accident
- Durable, faux leather makes this bed the bomber jacket of dog beds
- Our exclusive FleeceLock sleep surface refuses to shed, pull, or pill no matter how much your dog digs in to get comfortable
- Easy caresimply unzip to remove and toss in your home washing machine
Shipped to all US states. (US territories not included.)
Express shipping/gift packaging not available.