Water-repellent wool from one of England's oldest mills gives warmth to the Orvis Bradford Parka. Naturally warm and breathable wool from Moon textiles, makers of luxury woolens since 1837, draws attention to the back of this canvas coat and lines the body and hood while waxed cotton from Halley Stevensons, the Scottish pioneers of this venerable fabric, adds water-repellent protection to the hood and durability to the underside of the sleeves. The rugged body, detailed with roomy bellowed pockets and a zip-front with snap-shut storm flap, is resilient canvas. The washed leather back yoke, elbow patches, and trimmings speak to a rich heritage while the belt on the back both adds a stylish touch and creates a custom fit. Cotton/polyester/nylon shell. In bronze. Spot clean. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 29" long.
- A pure wool back and lining keeps you warm naturally
- Wool is from Moon textiles in the UK, who process the fiber from raw to finished product
- Waxed cotton adds water-repellent protection to the hood and durability to the sleeves
- Waxed cotton is from Halley Stevensons of Dundee, Scotland, makers of this durable fabric since 1864
- Plenty of pockets to hold essentials
- The fit is relaxed and easy