The steep double-twill weave of these field trousers is unmistakably a cavalry twill. Woven by Brisbane Moss®, venerable maker of our Premium Moleskin Field Pants, these are one of the most durable, pure cotton pants we offer. The fabric was created to fend off abrasion while on horseback or in the field. The sporting weave also gives the double-needle stitched pants a refined drape that's just as suitable to pair with a sport coat and brogues as it is with your favorite outdoor wear. These are truly pants that feel at home in both the field and the office. Quarter-hand pockets at the front, coin pocket, and jetted flap pockets at the back with brush twill facings. Soft twill waistband interior for comfort, zip fly, and refined corozo nut buttons. In fawn. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 30", 32", 34".
- Steep double-twill weave is highly abrasion resistant
- Woven by Brisbane Moss®, venerable maker of our Premium Moleskin Field Pants
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Refined drape is suitable for field or office
- Quarter front hand pockets, plus coin pocket
- Flap pockets at the back with brush twill facings
- Soft twill waistband interior for comfort
- Refined corozo nut buttons