We took a special, randomly dyed yarn and wove it into rich plaid patterns to create our Chamarel Variegated Long-Sleeved Shirt. Located on the island of Mauritius, the village of Chamarel is home to the Seven Colored Earths. Millions of years old, the multi-hued rolling sand dunes are the result of molten rock cooling at different temperatures. Like the Seven Colored Earths, these shirts reveal multiple colors when you see them up close. Button-down collar, two-button adjustable cuffs, and one button-through patch pocket. Contrast grosgrain trim inside the neck for a clean look and contrast buttonhole stitching. In coral/blue. Cotton/polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Inspired by the multi-hued Seven Colored Earths in Chamarel, Mauritius
- Created using a special, randomly dyed yarn woven into rich patterns
- Contrast grosgrain trim inside the neck for a clean look
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- One button-through patch pocket
- Contrast buttonhole stitching