One of our most reliable outdoor pants fabrics for decades, wool has been reinvented in these supertough Combat Wool Guide Pants you'll want for all your adventures. CORDURA® Combat Wool, engineered for military applications, is 10X more durable than wool, wicks moisture, stretches comfortably, offers long-lasting lightweight performance, and has excellent abrasion and tear resistance. All while looking and feeling like classic pure wool. The 7.5-oz. twill is a blend of merino wool, nylon, and Lycra® for flex and comfort. Ample scoop hand pockets, coin pocket, back welt zipper pocket, and side-seam welt zip pocket. In steel. Wool/nylon/polyester. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 30", 32", 34".
- Constructed of supertough, lightweight CORDURA® Combat Wool
- 10X more durable than pure wool
- Authentic hand look and feel
- Wicks moisture
- Stretches comfortably
- Enhanced abrasion/tear resistance and toughness
- Ample hand pockets, coin pocket, & two zip pockets