The suppleness of soft European leathers, tanned using centuries-old techniques, and American craftsmanship come together in this exceptional men's diamond-quilted lambskin leather jacket. The shell is luxuriously soft, yet rugged, French lambskin, trimmed in Italian calfskin on the double-storm placket. Double collar features a wool/cashmere blend on the inner collar and Italian calfskin on the outer. Two lower handwarmer pockets. One inside pocket with snap tab and one cell phone pocket. In tan/brown. Shell: French lambskin. Trim: Italian calfskin, wool/cashmere/polyester. Body lining: wool/polyester/acrylic. Sleeve lining: acetate. Kicker: cotton/spandex. Professionally leather clean. Made in USA from imported materials.
Regular even sizes 40-48; about 32" long in size 42.
- Double storm placket
- Heavy-duty, antiqued-brass two-way zipper
- Two lower handwarmer pockets
- One inside pocket with snap tab
- Inside cell phone pocket
- Wool/cashmere inner collar
- Italian calfskin outer collar
- Acetate sleeve lining
- Wool/polyester/acrylic body lining
- Cotton/spandex kicker
- Italian calfskin and wool/cashmere/polyester trim
- Luxuriously soft yet rugged French lambskin shell