With a lightly cushioned sole and a smooth knit, these merino wool-blend micro crew socks by Darn Tough were made for walking. Whether you're a day hiker, through-hiker, or errand-runner, you'll appreciate the friction-free virtually seamless toe and the no-bunch, no-slouching fit of these durable socks. Merino wool offers comfort in every season thanks to its natural abilities to insulate, breathe, and wick moisture away from your feet. 65% Nylon/40% Merino Wool/4% Lycra Spandex. Washable. Made in USA.
Sizes M(7½-9½), L(10-11½).
- Merino wool helps regulate temperature so feet always feel just right
- Nylon and Lycra lend durability and shape retention
- Undetectable toe seam prevents irritation and friction which causes blisters
- Sole is lightly cushioned for comfort
- Micro crew peeks right above the top of standard hiking boots
- Made in Vermont by Darn Tough, known for comfort and long-lasting quality