The Delta Smart Dog Training System from Garmin® offers a convenient way to monitor your pet's activity and correct unwanted behaviors from your smartphone. The system includes a training device and keep away tag which pair with the free Garmin Canine app on your smartphone or Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device. The training device attaches to your dog's collar and you're able to choose from a vibration, tone alert, or corrective stimulation from your phone. You may select corrective responses in real time, or program an automatic response when barking is detected for safe and consistent training. The device also allows you to monitor your pet's activity levels, giving you insight into what their exercise needs may be. The outdoor range of the device is 100 feet; the indoor range is 32 feet. The keep-away tag creates a geofenced area of one to three feet to deter pets from off-limits areas, even when you aren't there to monitor them. The keep-away tag has a battery life of up to three months. Three collar bands for training device in gray, blue, and fuchsia included with system. In black. Suitable for collar straps up to 1" wide. Imported.
Training device: 2.5" x 1.4" x 1.3", 1.4 oz.; keep away tag: 1.4" x 1" x 0.4" .3oz.
- Programed responses allow you to keep training consistent
- Designed for durability, the training device is water-rated for up to 10 meters
- Go for weeks without recharging the training device with a long-lasting lithium-ion battery
- Garmin's industry-leading bark detection technology ensures against false corrections
- Monitor how frequently your dog barks and your pet's activity level from your phone
- Ten stimulation levels allow you to adjust the correction response for personalized training
- Keep away tag is small and discreet
- Batteries for both the training device and keep away tag are included
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to contiguous 48 states only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.