Floral embroidery in tonal hues adds an elegant touch to the simple silhouette of our pure cashmere sweater. Our cashmere from Inner Mongolia, home to the softest and purest of this precious fiber, is combednot shearedto ensure the staples are long and lofty before being spun into yarns for our sweaters. That's why Orvis cashmere doesn't pill and remains warm with a luxurious feel for many seasons. Finished with dolman sleeves and a rib-knit neckline, straight hem, and cuffs. In heathered gray. Hand wash or dry clean. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 24" long.
- Inner Mongolia produces some of the finest, downiest cashmere in the world
- Cashmere is prized for softness
- Naturally warm and breathable for three-season comfort
- Embroidery is an elegant touch
- A gift she'll wear and appreciate for many seasons to come