The gritty roots of the safari jacket belie its modern versatility and adaptability. Bellows pockets, a shirt collar, and belted waist made it practical in the bush; adventurers and film icons broadened its rugged appeal. Our updated leather version retains the original safari jacket's allure, while taking it from the bush to the boulevard. We used velvety-soft goat suede, more supple than standard goat leather, but just as durable. A rich medium brown with lots of highs and lows, we gave it a bit of rough-and-tumble character through the tanning process. Four pleated pockets on the front contribute to its rugged good looks. The two upper pockets have snap-close flaps: the two lower have button-through flaps. Two interior pockets (one snap-close and one zip). Body lined in solid cotton with polyester-lined sleeves for easy on-and-off. Two-button adjustable sleeve cuffs. Rib-knit lining inside the collar. Full-zip front covered with a button-through placket. In medium brown. Goat suede outer, cotton body lining, polyester sleeve lining. Professionally clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Constructed of velvety-soft and supple goat suede
- Two upper pockets have snap-close flaps; the two lower have button-through flaps
- Two lower pockets with button-through flaps
- Two interior pockets (one snap-close and one zip)
- Body lined in solid cotton
- Polyester-lined sleeves for easy on-and-off
- Full-zip front covered with a button-through placket
- Rib-knit lining inside the collar