Our updated Expedition Leather Jacket retains the original safari jacket's allure, while taking it from the bush to the boulevard. The gritty roots of the safari jacket belie its modern versatility and adaptability. Bellows pockets, a shirt collar, and belted waist made it practical in the bush; adventurers and film icons broadened its rugged appeal. We used velvety-soft goat suede, more supple than standard goat leather, but just as durable. A rich medium brown with lots of highs and lows, we gave it a bit of rough-and-tumble character through the tanning process. Four pleated pockets on the front contribute to its rugged good looks. The two upper pockets have snap-close flaps; the two lower have button-through flaps. Two interior pockets (one snap-close and one zip). Body lined in solid cotton with polyester-lined sleeves for easy on-and-off. Two-button adjustable sleeve cuffs. Rib-knit lining inside the collar. Full-zip front covered with a button-through placket. In medium brown. Goat suede outer, cotton body lining, polyester sleeve lining. Professionally clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Constructed of velvety-soft and supple goat suede
- Two upper pockets have snap-close flaps; the two lower have button-through flaps
- Two lower pockets with button-through flaps
- Two interior pockets (one snap-close and one zip)
- Body lined in solid cotton
- Polyester-lined sleeves for easy on-and-off
- Full-zip front covered with a button-through placket
- Rib-knit lining inside the collar