Since 1863 Frye boots have outlasted style trends and defied time—a modern interpretation of the classic Western with Frye's signature piping along the side and forefoot, these Carson Tall Boots are no exception. Crafted from waxed pull-up leather, they have a natural patina that only gets better with age. And the interior, with a lightly cushioned insole, is leather lined for broken-in comfort from day one. Leather soles have rubber on the 1½" heel to help prevent wear. Finished with a side zipper for easy on-and-off. In caramel. Shipped to USA only. Imported.
Sizes 6-9½, 10, 11.
- Premium leather has a natural patina that gets better with wear
- Leather lined for comfort
- Lightly cushioned to absorb shock
- Side zipper for easy on-and-off
- Leather soles have rubber on the heel to prevent wear
- Frye® has been known for quality craftsmanship since 1863