Some call our Recycled Water Trapper Mats legendarylike this grid half moon styleand we can't argue with that! Our tried-and-true American-made mats have been tested in the muddiest households and the busiest hotels and businesses. The thirsty rug features a tri-denier fiber system that effortlessly takes the worst that any season can dish out. Thick fibers scrape off mud, sand, or snow; thin fibers remove moisture from the soles of boots and shoes; and side channels drain water quickly. The strong rubber backing holds the mat securely in place. Mold and mildew resistant, this heavy-duty rug is great for use in your mudroom or entryway, kitchen or basement, or wherever life gets a little busy and a little messy. Hose off to clean. PET Fiber, post-consumer recycled material. Measures 2' x 3'3". Made in USA.
- Commercial grade fiber construction
- Thin fibers remove moisture from soles of boots and shoes
- Thick fibers scrape away mud and snow
- Side channels invite water to drain quickly
- Low-profile design easily fits under doors without bunching
- Durablewon't fade, rot, or break down
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Strong, non-slip rubber backing gives traction on all floor surfaces
- Rug's fibers made from PET, post-consumer recycled material, and the rubber backing contains up to 20% recycled materials
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery. Can only be shipped to all 50 states. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.