Handcrafted in the USA, this full-grain cowhide leather journal is etched with an image inspired by a 1950s travel brochure of the Mt. Hood Recreation Area. Hand finished with pure beeswax for water resistance. A solid brass screw stud closure keeps the contents secure. Protect and carry your journal jottings in rugged style. Includes Moleskine® notebook with 240 acid-free, lined pages and a No. 2 pencil. In brown. Cowhide cover, brass hardware, Moleskine notebook. Made in USA.
9"H x 6"W x 1"D.
- Handmade in the USA
- Full-grain cowhide leather tanned in the USA
- Hand finished with pure beeswax for water resistance
- Solid brass screw stud closure
- Cover image inspired by a 1950s travel brochure of Mt. Hood Recreation Area
- Moleskine notebook with 240 acid-free, lined pages included
- No. 2 pencil included