Strap on a quartz chronograph from AVI-8 that echoes the cutting-edge power, technology, and force of the iconic Hawker Harrier ground-attack aircraft. The razor-like finish of the index and hands creates a sharp, defined look to the dial. But it's the one-tenth split time register that gives this watch its true character. Multiple discs spin to indicate split-fraction-of-a-second timing with a visual reference to the massive engines and turbines of the Hawker Harrier. As the chronograph runs off and measures elapsed time, the discs create a unique and compelling reflection of the Harrier's own mechanics. Water resistant to 164 feet. In green. Imported.
45mm stainless steel case with 22mm leather band.
- Quartz chronograph with 45mm stainless steel case
- One-tenth split time register
- Multiple discs spin to indicate split-fraction-of-a-second timing
- Discs create a unique reflection of the Harrier's own mechanics
- 22mm leather band
- Water resistant to 164 feet