Australian aviation pioneer and Sopwith test pilot Harry Hawker would've loved buttoning into a twill cardigan sweater of this caliber after any open-cockpit flight in English weather. The handsome pure cotton cardigan is constructed in a tight Shaker knit for maximum warmth, and detailed with sturdy twill reinforcements at the elbows, pockets, and front placketareas that are historically prone to wear. It's thoroughly prewashed for softness and a subtle distressed character. A shawl collar and three front button-through pleated pockets lend rugged sophistication. Rib-knit trim at cuffs and hem. In khaki. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Hawker Sweater celebrates its aviation pioneer namesake
- Shawl collar sweater knitted in a tight Shaker stitch
- Prewashed for softness and character
- Sturdy twill reinforces elbows, pockets, and placket
- Three front button-through pleated pockets
- Rib-knit trim at cuffs and hem