Inspired by the rugged materials and iconic colors of field sports, this handsome Orvis Heritage Bolster Dog Bed is designed to support the most active dogs. AirFoam cushion supports joints, reduces pressure points, and improves circulation. Orvis AirFoam feels plush at first touch, so your dog can enjoy immediate comfort, while providing the all-day support that your dog needsreducing stress on pressure points, improving your dog's circulation, and supporting joints and hips. Perforated foam with channels going both directions, creating two-way airflow that provides thermoregulating ventilation. The active air technology responds to your dog's body temperature to ensure personalized comfort all year long. The streamlined, polyester-stuffed bolster adds security and comfort, while the open front makes for easy on-and-off. The upholstery-grade, cotton twill cover features a supersoft, durable corduroy sleep surface that your dog is sure to love. A water-resistant liner keeps AirFoam clean and dry. In dark khaki. Cotton cover is removable and washable. Personalize with embroidery, up to 15 letters. Imported.
- Small 35½" x 25½", dogs up to 40 lbs.
- Medium 40" x 26½", dogs 40-60 lbs.
- Large 44" x 31", dogs 60-90 lbs.
- X-Large 50" x 37", dogs 90-120 lbs., multiple dogs
The Shape: Bolster
The Cushion: Orvis AirFoam is the most comfortable, most supportive, most responsive cushioning available
Perforated foam with two-way air channels encourages airflow and promises thermoregulating ventilation
Plush-at-first-touch Serene Foam conforms to your dog's body shape and weight
Orthopedic solid-foam base reduces pressure points, improves circulation, and provides all-day support
Designed to respond to your dog's body shape and temperature for personalized comfort
A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the AirFoam clean and dry, and unzips for easy removal and washing if your dog has an accident
The Cover: Cotton Twill
- Designed to satisfy all sleep styles, this best-selling bed features a plush, streamlined, polyester-filled bolster that supports your dog and provides a sense of security
- The three-sided bolster makes a supportive backrest and comfortable place for your dog to lean or rest their head, while one open side makes for easy stretching out
- The low profile and open front make this bed easy for older dogs to get on and off
- Durable, furniture-grade cotton twill cover features a supersoft cotton corduroy sleep surface
- Easy caresimply unzip to remove and toss in your home washing machine
To ensure the highest quality, our dog beds are assembled to order by our team in Virginia. Please allow 1-2 additional days for assembly and to ensure your bed is just right!
Shipped to all US states. Shipping to US territories, APO/FPO, and international addresses is not available.
Express shipping/gift packaging not available.