You'll dress this Herringbone-Stitch Cashmere Turtleneck sweater up and down all season long, pairing it with everything from jeans to a velvet skirt for holiday gatherings. We use only pure cashmere from Inner Mongolia, world-renowned for producing the warmest, softest, and purest of this sustainable fiber. So how do we elevate an already sumptuous cashmere turtleneck? Combine a herringbone-stitch back and sides, a smooth jersey-knit front, and ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem to create textural appeal. Hand wash or dry clean. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 25" long.
- Inner Mongolia produces some of the finest, downiest cashmere in the world
- Cashmere is prized for softness
- Naturally warm and breathable for three-season comfort
- Front is smooth jersey knit; back and sides are herringbone stitch
- A gift she'll wear and appreciate for many seasons to come