Focus on the fishing, not the bugsOutSmart® Insect Shield® Wading Pants have an odorless EPA-registered bug repellent bonded to the fabric to fend off mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (or no-see-ums, as they're called in some parts). The UPF 30 two-way stretch fabric blocks 97% of the sun's harmful rays. Designed for wet wading but comfortable for just about anything you do outdoors, the quick-drying and moisture-wicking pants have articulated knees for complete range of motion climbing in and out of a boat or rock hopping on a river. Feature an elastic-back waist, adjustable cinch-leg hem, and zip-close pockets on the front and back. In stone. Nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-20; about 32" inseam.
- Repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges
- Odorless and safe built-in insect repellent is effective for the lifetime of the pants
- Wear wet wadingthey dry in a flash
- Wick moisture to keep you cool and dry when hiking or walking
- Articulated knees allow for complete freedom of movement
- Cinch legs allow you to adjust the length
- Elastic-back waist for unrestricted comfort all day
- Comfort for just about any adventure