Lace up a legend when you wear ChampionAir Classics sneakers by Karhu. For over a century, Finnish sports brand Karhu has been a leader in running shoe technology, outfitting many Finnish Olympians. The Karhu ChampionAir debuted in 1977 and was an international hit for both its efficiency-driven innovative technology and colorful design. Now they've brought back the sensation that sold over one million pairs around the world. The sneakers come equipped with the original, patented air cushion midsole and elevated arch support that considerably reduced strain on the knees, pelvis, and small of the back. You'll find them as appealing for casual wear as they are for running. Cotton canvas and suede upper. Rubber sole. Imported.
Whole and half sizes 8-12, 13.
- The international sensation that has sold over 1 million pairs
- Great for running or casual wear
- Original, patented air cushion midsole for all-day comfort
- Elevated arch support considerably reduces strain on the knees, pelvis, and small of the back
- Fulcrum Technology promotes balanced cushioning, increased support, and reduced stress on the body
- Durable gum rubber outsole