The highest mountain in Maine, Mount Katahdin is the centerpiece of Baxter State Park and the namesake of our goat leather jacket. And like Katahdin, you'll feel like a standout whenever you wear it. The body is done in an olive-dyed goatskin leather, while the brown Western yoke, back yoke, and pocket entries are crafted from vegetable-tanned leather. The removable fur shearling collar adds an intriguing touch to the jacket when you want to up your style. Two lower pockets on the outside and two on the inside. Embossed Orvis logo inside the back neck. Poly lining in sleeves for easy on and off. In dark green. Shell: goatskin. Body lining: pure cotton. Sleeve lining: polyester. Professionally clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Crafted of supple goatskin leather
- Western-style yoke, back yoke, and pocket entries in vegetable-tanned leather
- Button-on, button-off shearling collar
- Two lower exterior pockets
- Two interior pockets
- Poly-lined sleeves for easy on/off
- Embossed Orvis logo inside the back neck