An Orvis exclusive. This thirsty mat effortlessly takes the worst that any season can dish out, be it mud season, harvest season or hunting seasonperfect for the entryway to home, lodge, or camp. Hardworking thick fibers scrape off mud and snow, thin fibers remove moisture from the soles of boots and shoes, and side channels drain water quickly. A strong rubber backing keeps the mat securely in place. Mildew resistant. 2' x 3'. Hose off to clean. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET). Made in USA.
- Commercial grade fiber construction
- Thin fibers remove moisture from soles of boots and shoes
- Thick fibers scrape away mud and snow
- Side channels invite water to drain quickly
- Low-profile design easily fits under doors without bunching
- Durablewon't fade, rot, or break down
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Strong, non-slip rubber backing holds mat in place
- Rug's fibers are made in large part with recycled water bottles, and the rubber backing contains up to 20% recycled materials
- 1'10.88" x 2'11.5"; Exact dimensions may vary due to pattern.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Can only be shipped to all 50 states. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.